|Print Speed||A4: Up to 40 ppm|
A4 Autoduplex: Up to 18 ppm
|First print time||6.5 sec.|
|Print resolution||1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Controller CPU||6170 Dual Core, 800 MHz|
|Page description language||PCL 5/6
|Operating systems||Windows VISTA (32/64)
Windows 7 (32/64)
Windows 8 (32/64)
Windows Server 2008 (32/64)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64)
Windows Server 2012 (64)
Windows Server 2012 R2
Macintosh OS X 10.x
|Printer fonts||89 PCL Latin
91 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
|Print functions||Duplex, n-up, watermark, electronic sorting|
|System memory||256 MB (standard)
1.28 GB (optional)
USB 2.0, IEEE 1284 Bidirectional Parallel
|Network protocols||TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); AppleTalk (EtherTalk); TCP; UDP|
|Paper size||A6 - A4, customised paper sizes|
|Paper weight||60 -163 gsm|
|Paper input capacity||Standard: 350 sheets|
max.: 2000 sheets
Tray 1: 250 sheets, A6 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm
Tray 2: 250 or 550 sheets, A5 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm
Tray 3: 250 or 550 sheets, A5 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm
Tray 4: 250 or 550 sheets, A5 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm
|Paper output capacity||max.: 150 sheets|
|Manual bypass||100 sheets, A6 - A4, custom sizes, 60 - 163 gsm|
|Automatic duplexing||A4; 60 - 90 gsm|
|Copy/print volume (monthly)||Recommended: 6,500 pages|
max.: 80,000 pages
|Life expectancy||Toner lifetime: Up to 20,000 pages|
Imaging unit lifetime: Up to 60,000 pages
|Power Consumption||Power Requirements: 220/240 V , 50/60 Hz|
max.: Less than 600 W
|System dimensions (WxDxH, mm)||399 x 382 x 263 mm|
|System weight||Approx. 15 kg|
|Security||TCP/UDP port disabling; certificate management;
IEEE 802.1x support;
Secure print (print hold/PIN)
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 gsm quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- Konica Minolta does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.